Monday, October 10, 2005

DFW Sisterlock Brunch

Yesterday I had the opportunity to personally meet several of my sisters from the LockItUp Group. We met in Dallas for brunch and it was ab-so-lute-ly awesome! There was such synergy amongst us. An outsider looking on would think we were all old friends, not just meeting for the first time. We talked, laughed, shared hair stories, ate well and bonded.

It was a very special day that I'll always remember

I'm happy to share these pics for others to see the spectrum of God's beautiful creations and the versatility and uniqueness of Sisterlocks. Click on photos for larger version.

4 comments:

Naturally Free Hair Studio (678.467.1867) said...

Thanks for sharing. You all are so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

BlaqKofi, I had a wonderful time meeting all the sisterlock sisters and sharing stories, laughter, and struggles. Blessings to you, Sister. Love yo' blog. Keep on moving to higher grounds of freedom in your art.

jen-

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a good time. I wish I was there.

Creyole said...

BlaqKofi,
Finally, after all the LockItUp discussions we meet. It was all I expected plus more. You are such a beautiful person...inside and out. Keep on living like you living and spreading all of the sisterly love.

Peace to you!

Photo Copyrights

Please do not copy or print photos from this blog without my express permission.

BlaqKofi