Saturday, March 11, 2006

DFW Sisterlocks Gathering - Part III

It's finally happening - DFW Sisterlocks Gathering Part III!

Sunday, March 19, 2006
2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Allen, Texas

We were iced out a month ago and the event had to be rescheduled. So I'm more than excited to see my friends, check out everyone's lock progress, make some new friends and eat some good 'ole soul food! Look for lots of pics and anecdotes comin' your way soon.

If you're in the DFW area and would like to join us - please do. You don't have to have Sisterlocks or even be natural to join in the fun. I assure you - once you're introduced to this group of vibrant, positive, natural women - you'll know that you are home!

This wonderful postcard was designed by our hostess this month, my friend and fellow Sisterlocker, Karen. A VERY TALENTED and beautiful sister.

2 comments:

brunsli said...

Oh, I wish I could join you. ENJOY!

Leighann said...

Me too! I would so love to be there. I even checked on flights from NYC to Dallas, but it's just not gonna work. Can I be an member-at-large? :-)

Enjoy!!!!!!11

Photo Copyrights

Please do not copy or print photos from this blog without my express permission.

BlaqKofi