Thursday, August 24, 2006

Blogger and Internet Explorer Issues

Blogger is having some technical difficulties with Explorer. If you had to scroll waaaaayyyy down to see this post, I suggest that you download the new Internet Explorer 7. Besides solving Blogger's issue, it has some new cool features (specifically tab searches) and, of course, it's free. Click on the above link" Blogger and Internet Explorer Issues" and follow the prompts.

If you have another browser, Firefox for instance, the blog will open just fine with the post in the correct position. My apologies for any inconvenience.

Blaq

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to get sisterlocs but down have a consultants number. Email me a consultants number and e-mail address at shalomckf@yahoo.com

Thank you, Kim

Photo Copyrights

Please do not copy or print photos from this blog without my express permission.

BlaqKofi