Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Sister Update

My sister's locks are progressing beautifully at three months.  Her soft hair is naturally curly, as opposed to kinky like my own. This makes for quick drying time and easy wash-and-go styling.   Her joy at experiencing her natural, authentic self radiates from within outwards.  It's made a noticeable difference that shows in every facet of her life.  I'm so proud of her.

Thanks to many of you who reach out to share how my blog has helped you to awaken - naturally and internally.  Lifes demands, at this time, prevents me from answering each of you personally.  Know that I feel your positive energy!  Pass it on to another sister. 

Sisterlocks, more than a hairstyle - a lifestyle.

Style:  Wash, air dry and go!

No comments:

Photo Copyrights

Please do not copy or print photos from this blog without my express permission.

BlaqKofi