Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sisterlocks



























"I want freedom for the full expression
of my personality."  ~Gandhi 

S I S T E R L O C K S

Washed and conditioned Sisterlocks.  Applied a few drops of Coconut oil while damp to seal in moisture. Air dry over night.  Set with Caruso's (or any steam curlers).  They are a quick way to dress up locks and only takes five minutes to set.  By the time my makeup is done, the curlers are ready to come out.  Shape locks gently with fingers....done.  The freedom of Sisterlocks!




Note:  Steam curlers are not effective when locks are in the "plump" stage.

Thanks, Sandee, for the thoughtful Carol's Daughter gift set.










Stylist:  BlaqKofi, Certified Sisterlocks Consultant
Cut:  Gigi Johnson, Certified Sisterlocks Consultant
Products:  Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Shampoo
& Leave In Conditioner, Coconut Oil

3 comments:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Just gorgeous! Still wondering how those Caruso's curls still work for you. Shortly after my 1 year with my 1st set I gave up on them. I could get the curls to last long enough to leave the house, lol.

Ms. Monique said...

I have used these curlers before on my daughter's hair and back in my loose hair days. My curls would last for awhile back then. I might give it a try again on my locs.

Tangled Hair Techs said...

Looks good-but if ever you decide to transition to another natural hair look, PLEASE do not CUT your locks.

Use the Take Down Remover cream for taking out braids, weaves, twists or natural dreadlocks easier,faster. It detangles very matted tangled hair easy and safely.

It also prevents hair breakage no matter how long your braids or weaves are in. It is great for women who are transitioning to natural hair from relaxers as well.

It is not a water based or glycerine based product-so it works on every type of hair texture, every head, every time.

Photo Copyrights

Please do not copy or print photos from this blog without my express permission.

BlaqKofi