Sunday, March 04, 2012

Traveling Sisterlocks

I recently had the privilege of retightening two guests, Lisa and Kim from Little Rock, Arkansas, who are regularly maintained by the one-and-only Certified Sisterlocks Consultant, Theo Jennings of Memphis, Tennessee.  Ladies, I enjoyed your spirits and your beautiful Sisterlocks.  

It was the weekend of the "Traveling Sisterlocks" as I serviced clients from Arkansas, Kansas and Texas.  Today, I feature and salute them for their commitment to natural freedom, to Sisterlocks and to BlaqKofi.  It is an honor and I thank you.










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Blaq!

I am looking for a Certified Sisterlock Consultant in Little Rock, AR. Does Theo have a salon in Little Rock? How can I contact her? Also, do you travel to the area often?

Treloni
treloni@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I came across the following contacts when I did a Google search for someone in Little Rock to do Sisterlocks. I don't know how up to date the information is.

Shana Jackson (501) 944-9908
Email: mishajac@prodigy.net

Jacquelyn King (501) 588-2917
Email: jackie4king@yahoo.com

I hope this helps.

LaKeisha M. said...

I go to Shana Jackson in Little Rock! She is awesome! She is very knowledgeable and an all around wonderful person!

I was able to contact her by phone:

Shana Jackson (501) 944-9908

Jamala Thomas said...

Shana also is my Sisterlocks consultant, she is awesome and the best! I had a horrible experience with someone 10yrs ago, but she was a breath of fresh air and I love my locks!!!

Photo Copyrights

Please do not copy or print photos from this blog without my express permission.

BlaqKofi