Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Kofi

I know you didn't give up on Kofi.  Still here, increasing my level of consciousness, learning to live my life out loud and help others do the same.  Evolving from BlaqKofi to Kofi.  More in love with my Sisterlocks than ever.  Well...you see why, THEY ARE SLAMMIN'!!!!     

Join me for the next chapter of Natural Awakenings...

New posts coming soon!

Caruso Curl Set
(Click photos for greater detail)
  • Washed, conditioned & moisturized locks
  • Air dry naturally
  • Set with Caruso Curlers
  • Roll Time: 10-15 min (Practice & you'll get faster.)
  • Setting Time: 10-15 minutes
  • Total time: 30

    One of my favorite sets.
    Pros: Fast, soft curls, shows more of true length
    Cons: Set last 1-2 days

 


 *Please follow your Consultants guidance regarding product use.

**Carusos are not useful or effective during the "plumping or fat" stage of the lock process. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! We haven't given up! :) Your hair looks great, per usual.

I noticed that you suggested not using caruso rollers on locks in the plumping phase. What are your thoughts on the use of rollers in general during that phase?

Photo Copyrights

Please do not copy or print photos from this blog without my express permission.

BlaqKofi