Friday, January 10, 2014

Turbie Twist, Product Review


One of my favorite products to use after washing my Sisterlocks is the Turbie Twist.   It's a super absorbent soft hair towel that absorbs excess water.  It's comfortable and easy to use.  Most importantly, no lint worries.  And the costs - less than $5.  I like to give as gifts to my new Sisterlocks clients.  You can find at Sally's, Bed Bath & Beyond, Ross and occasionally, WalMart.   Check out their website for more retailers.


I towel dry locks, separate, moisturize, then use Turbie Twist to absorb additional water until I'm ready to set locks.  I find my locks dry faster because the Turbie Twist absorbs more moisture.



It's also great lock protection working around the house, in the yard or when you just want them out of the way. 

On those rare lazy days when I allow myself to vegetate, turn off the phone, log off fb, twitter and Instagram to do nothing but lay around, eat and watch a Housewives marathon - it's me, my couch, the DVR and my Turbie Twist.  I own three: white, pink and yellow.





Kofi ~ Sisterlocks 8yr/7m
Consultant:  Gretchel "Gigi" Johnson, Dallas | Fort Worth, TX
Hairstyle:  Caruso Steam Curler Set



8 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool ... I'm going to get some.

Ghost writer said...

Can you please tell me how to achieve proper curls with the Caruso? I'm not getting anything. Thanks in advance!

Unknown said...

I want to try this! Thanks for the review. I definitely do not want any lint issues.

Unknown said...

Wow! Those hairstyle were so amazing. I will tell this to my friends.


You want to check out deals Allied Locksmith Church Hill MD

Unknown said...

I love it! I am in the baby stage of sistalocks. Only 2 weeks, so I have not had my first wash yet, but I have had the Turbie Twist for a few mobths and I love it. I bought 4 on Amazon for under $20! They are great! Im looking forward to trying it on my locks soon with my first wash!

James Hall said...

Pretty woman!
Voted best Alternative Cancer Treatment Scottsdale

Roger Meek said...

My sister will try this.
Voted best PCX Computer Support

Paul White said...

That's cool!
Allentown Private Detective

Photo Copyrights

Please do not copy or print photos from this blog without my express permission.

BlaqKofi