Monday, November 28, 2005

Not Conceited - Just Rockin' Da Locks and Luvin' It!


A couple of weeks shy of my six month anniversary!

I posted today for no other reason except that I like this pic and I can never take a good one. I always have the same big ole smile but thought this one was kinda cool. Besides, my photographer was back from Thanksgiving vacation (my X who just loves my hair and loves taking pictures of it. He thinks he's a photographer. Does a pretty good job, though and I appreciate him.) Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Detra said...

ummm...yea, this is a very cool pic of you! Big ups to the ex-hubby!

Creyole said...

Very original...I love this picure too!!!! You are Rockin the locks girlfriend.

Sis. RJQueen10 said...

After reading your whole blog, from beginning to end! I had to come back and comment on how I think this is the coolest picture you have on your blog!

When I meet ya, I will try to describe why this is my favorite pictue. It just seems to fit you perfectly!

Sis. RJQueen10

Photo Copyrights

Please do not copy or print photos from this blog without my express permission.

BlaqKofi