Monday, November 28, 2005

Still Luvin' My Locks



This is a solar roller set. Haven't used them in a while and it was a work day, so I thought I'd sleep on them over night and try to look good for the Monday-after-Thanksgiving-weekend-return-to-work. I spritzed my hair just slighty after rolling, that way the curls wouldn't be so tight. As the day wore on, the curls got looser. This pic was taken at 7 p.m. after work and my hair is still full with lots of body. I wish the camera could really capture the true essence of my hair, but since I took this myself with the self timer in my bathroom, I guess it's not too bad. I've always had thick hair. I wonder if my locks will ever "drop" and look like locks or if I'll always have "big hair." You know what I'm gonna say now dontcha? .... "It doesn't really matter 'cause I luv my Sisterlcoks!" Hehehe.....

5 comments:

Detra said...

your hair growth is off the chain, I reallllly hope, mines grows this fast! Do you notice your growth on a daily or only when you see pics of yourself? I cant wait to meet you all, to get some pointers! Oh, can I add your blog to mines?

brunsli said...

I think some of your self-luvin' attitude is rubbing off on me!

Your hair has changed so much since Day 1! You really look great.

Anonymous said...

Love the pic.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the infor about your hair color. Your hair is growing pretty fast, and your smile is beautiful. sap

Anonymous said...

You look marvelous darling!!!
Thanks for sharing your awakening to the sisterlocks journey. I got my sisterlocks on November 4, 2005 and I'm lovin them.
M.J.
Washington, DC

Photo Copyrights

Please do not copy or print photos from this blog without my express permission.

BlaqKofi