Monday, April 04, 2011

This Journey Continues...

A sincere thank you to all of you who have shown support for my sister, my family and I either financially, spiritually or with words of kindness and support.   All are received with a grateful heart.  My family and I am overwhelmed by your love and generosity.

Natural Awakenings and my Sisterlocks journey continues - so please stick with me.  Chapters are being written daily.  I have much more to share.

Until then, BlaqKofi





















Photographer:  My lil niece.  A Queen in the making....

2 comments:

Rockin Robin said...

May God continue to cover and bless you and your family.

NATURALTB said...

Bless you and your family.

Photo Copyrights

Please do not copy or print photos from this blog without my express permission.

BlaqKofi