Sunday, July 29, 2007

Open & Close

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These two locks inadvertently fell while I was putting my hair up providing the perfect photo op to demonstrate an open lock and a closed lock. The open lock has the curly end. The closed locked is fully encased. Most of my locks are closed after two years and I'm still loving my Sisterlocks!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket






Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Style: Day old Caruso set.

2 comments:

Locked said...

Blaq your locks have settled down nicely and look fabulous as always. I love the photos, the dress and accessories, you certainly know how to work it and your style and creativity are to be admired.

I love my sisterlocks and am always amazed how they are developing even though like yours they are past the 2 year mark and still have buds and curlies on some of them.

Good Luck in the competition.

Brenda said...

Funny you should mention open and closed locks. Believe it or not, I still have quite a few locks that are still open even after 7 years locked. Don't know why since these are the original ends that I started with after trimming away the perm.

Photo Copyrights

Please do not copy or print photos from this blog without my express permission.

BlaqKofi