Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What's Blaq Been Up to at 31M - Part II

As promised more of what I've been up to...

Spending time with my sons...

Spending time with my granddaughters...

Skiing & snowmobiling in Breckenridge, Colorado. Beautiful country. Despite the obvious cold, snowmobiling was a blast! The skiing was great also. I improved a lot considering I hadn't ski'd in over 5 years. I even ski'd some blues! (Click photos for greater detail.) And, of course, my locks did great in the snow.







Photobucket

3 comments:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Looks like you had a blast in the snow!

Anonymous said...

Girl I was about to have a fit if were in Breck at the same time. I just got back from there last weekend. I went for NBS. I plan to post some pics this weekend.

Was this your first ski trip? I love skiing.

Anonymous said...

Okay never mind I went back and read the post (LOL)...guess I was too excited. Congrats on going blue! I also ski blues and even made it up to the "advanced" blue runs so I was stoked!

Photo Copyrights

Please do not copy or print photos from this blog without my express permission.

BlaqKofi