Saturday, November 12, 2005

Hair Accessories

Look at this beautiful hair clip. Brunsli uses similiar clips to pin up her Sisterlocks (you can check them out on her blog) which is where I got the idea. You learn so much from the ladies on the Yahoo LockItUp Group. My hair isn't quite long enough to use it, but I thought I'd purchase it anyway because accessories for our hair are very hard to come by. Of course, you know I'll be posting pics as soon as I'm able to use it.


Here's a close up of my hair accessory that I've used for the past 5 1/2 months and you've seen in countless pics on my blog. I purchased it at Target, but haven't been able to find another like it. It's a great neutral color, goes well with everything and matches most cowrie earrings or necklaces.


By the way, I purchased the hair clip above at Target as well. I love that store and I love my Sisterlocks!

1 comment:

brunsli said...

Blaqkofi,

If you ever see another headband like this at Target, will you pick it up for me? Please please! :)

Photo Copyrights

Please do not copy or print photos from this blog without my express permission.

BlaqKofi