Saturday, September 11, 2010

Piled High

A quick and easy style I call, "Piled High." 



Pull hair into a high pony using a hair-tie. 
I like hair ties because they expand large enough for locks,
and provide the most secure fit without harmful tension.  
I use one at night to pull my hair into a high pony.
preserving my styles, protecting my locks and
preventing me from rolling onto and pulling them.




Separte locks into two sections and gently finger comb.



Gently finger comb locks forward and shape.


Wa La!
(Click photos for greater detail.)

Peace & Light

BLAQKOFI
Ceritifed Sisterlocks Consultant
Motivational Speaker
Professional & Personal Life Coach

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Voilà !

Sogolocs said...

I may try this with some bangs. How creative and convenient...

Photo Copyrights

Please do not copy or print photos from this blog without my express permission.

BlaqKofi