Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sisterlocks Sisterhood

I share the pictoral journey of my clients as they live out their own Sisterlocks story.  Being their Consultant is a privilege.   Also featuring my newest client; a beautiful, deep sister from the Islands with an accent I can't get enough of.  Her install was a personal record, 12 hours with about 5 inches of hair.  We had an awesome time bonding this weekend and she loved her Sisterlocks.  (Well, of course!)

I continue to be so immensely blessed by the women I have the privilege of meeting through Sisterlocks. You inspire and motivate me. Your support strengthens my resolve to continue this work I'm called to do. And our bond gives me a sense of family.

Every woman of color should experience the freedom and beauty of their naturalness.

And the sisterhood of Sisterlocks...

BlaqKofi
Certified Sisterlocks Consultant
Professional Life Coach







My newest client install pics. Locks set on Softspike Curlers. 


Y'all, did'nt think you were not gone get a pic of me, did ya?  Afterall, O Magazine wouldn't be O Magazine without a photo of Oprah on the cover.

And I see ya bobbin' ya head to the sounds of Maze.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. I`m growing out my relaxer and I`m thinking of sisterlocs once I`m 100% natural.

Unknown said...

Everyone look so happy to locked. It's a wonder thing and your work is beautiful.

Yes I am jamming to Maze...Love it!

Come by and say hi
http://ohmysisterlocks.blogspot.com

Certified Life Coach said...

Make a better life and improve relationship through life coaching by life coach....

anthia-ofo said...

Hahaha! I love your lil suprise at the end. All the locs are beautiful. You must do step by step instructions on how to set locs on rollers to get them looking like yours.

Ann said...

Your young clients look fantastic. Any suggestions or recommendations on how old a child should be before attempting sisterlocks?

Anonymous said...

You've done such an amazing job!!! Everyone's glowing!!!!

Nu-Me said...

All the clients are beautiful, but the little Princesses are ADORABLE & I love their SLs.

Photo Copyrights

Please do not copy or print photos from this blog without my express permission.

BlaqKofi