Saturday, April 16, 2011

This Sisterhood



I love this thang called Sisterlocks...

The natural freedom, the beauty, the Sisterhood...

My clients and readers are a source of strength and love as I travel this journey called life.  Those closest realize I'm handlin' up - doing what I must...despite an aching heart that I can't allow myself to acknowledge. Their friendship and caring brings me a sense of comfort.  They realize that even the nurturer needs nurturing sometimes.

Life's lessons continue to mold me - growing, maturing, self-actualizing right along with my Sisterlocks.   This ongoing Natural Awakening empowers me to share both my Sisterlocks journey and my life voyage.

I appreciate you traveling with me...

Sisterlocks, a life style, not a hairstyle.

Blaq Soon....

Client Features:









Note how distinctly different each head looks.  Sisterlocks allow your natural curl pattern to grow as it's intended to.  Making your Sisterlocks, distinctly you!





2 comments:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Everyone's Sisterlocks looks great thanks for sharing. True testament that everyone's locks are unique. Love It!

Anonymous said...

I am sisterlocked for 6 months. My hair texture looks similar to the second little girl on your post. I still have lots of curly ends. In your experience how long does it take for these curly ends to "seal" or do they largely remain open. I am not using any oils or conditioner on my hair. Thanks! Love your hair and your site.

Photo Copyrights

Please do not copy or print photos from this blog without my express permission.

BlaqKofi