Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Blaq @ 39M




Today is my 39 month loc'versary.


I love taking pics so much that I've enrolled in a photography class which starts in October. In preparation, I upgraded my camera to a Nikon digital SLR. So lots more detailed pics of locks to come and more Blaq thoughts later. (Click each photo for greater detail.)


I thought I'd share a couple of my first photo's of plants in my yard and fresh gladiolas that I like to keep in the house.

In the meantime, remain focused, lifted, and natural!



One love,


Blaq

6 comments:

Khandi said...

Your locs look gr8 as always
I love the pic of the red flower, so detailed. The raindrops add to the beauty

Anonymous said...

I so love your locks!!! Great pics as well.

E. RaMona (Alaiyo) said...

awesome locks, awesome pics, awesome you!

CarmenNC said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures, you're doing a good job with your new toy.

Muse said...

shake it girl! your locks look wonderful!!!

Genesis said...

I love your hair, Im preparing to get locked in about two weeks and im a little nervous. Do you have any advice?

Photo Copyrights

Please do not copy or print photos from this blog without my express permission.

BlaqKofi