Tuesday, September 02, 2008

What the Etha!? (Off Subject)


I don't know about other parts of the country, but in our state gas stations must legally post signs stating how much ethanol is in their gas. Most have 10% or more.
First of all - what is ethanol?

What happened to just plain ole gas?

Now I have to drive around town searching for 100% gas! (Well, DH does since the ethanol isn't effective for our vehicles.)

Isn't anything 100 percent natural any more?

Oh yeah - my Sisterlocks!

Just random thoughts....

5 comments:

Nubian1 said...

Its the same the world over, even here in little 'ol' England. Well as far as climbing rates that is.

This picture of you looks sooooo cute.

Oh yes, thanks for dropping by my blog. I am honoured. Tee hee!

BrownSuga said...

Yes Blaq, 10% ethanol blend
nicknamed "gasohol" sold through out the US midwest. It's suppose to reduce ground-level ozone formation. I don't drink alcohol but those who do are ingesting this stuff. It's also in the antibacterial hand sanitizer gels that we commonly use. I'm glad you posted this blog. I needed to do some research on gasoline any way. By the way, you are one of my loc inspirators. When I explain to folks my vision of how I want my hair to look....I just direct them to your blog and they are like, "oooohhhh okay, that's hot".

LocRockn' said...

I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE your blog. You inspire me to keep on locin.... : )

Anonymous said...

Hi I love your blog also you help me make up my mind about getting sisterlocks I'm happy to say I'm on the count down 12 more days left until their birth on 09/19/2008 can't wait thank you so much for all the information.
http://sisterlocksfinallyfree.blogspot.com

Nubian1 said...

Hi Blaq, hope your week is going smoothly!

YOU HAVE NOW BEEN TAGGED!

Photo Copyrights

Please do not copy or print photos from this blog without my express permission.

BlaqKofi